Sunday, October 11, 2009

Japan/UK


Flyer for the Genève gig.

"Few days ago Blind Cave Salamander (as Paul Beauchamp, Julia Kent and myself) played a show in Geneve, Switzerland, to launch our new album "Troglobite", just been released on Shayo. This show has been a double bill with one of my favourite band ever Cindytalk. I've been in touch with Gordon "Cinder" Sharp of Cindytalk for years, but this has been the first time we ever met and i've got to see them perform live. The show went really well and I wanna thank Yann of Shayo and everyone @ L'usine for having set it up, but further than that I' ve to say that not only Cindytalk live set made me cry but that between Blind Cave Salamander and them has been love at first sight and for sure our paths will cross again and there will be collaborations -live/studio/spiritual...- between our bands.
Cindytalk have been far from the scene for a pretty long time, but now they are back with a new instrumental album of very intense and abstract music/sounds that I strongly suggest you to buy; it is titled "The Crackle Of My Soul" and should be out on the first week of Nov."
(Fabrizio Modonese Polumbo of Blind Cave Salamander)

No comments: